Just announced and available for preorder at Englewood Camera–the Canon EOS 5D Mark IV. Boasting a new set of features, the 5D Mark IV has a new 30.4mp full-frame CMOS sensor, 4K video, 61-point High Density Reticular AF II system, dual pixel RAW, and WiFi, making it an exceptional imaging and video tool.
A few specifications in a nutshell:
• 30.4mp full-frame CMOS sensor with Digic 6+ processor
• 4K video at 30fps
• New 61-point High Density Reticular AF II system w/ 41 cross-points
• New 150,000 pixel RGB+IR metering sensor improves tracking, facial recognition, and increased low-light AF performance
• Dual Pixel RAW technology allows for adjustments to microfocus, ghosting and flare after the image has been recorded
• ISO 100-32000; expandable range of 50-102400
• Burst of 7fps, up to 21 RAW, unlimited JPG
• Built-in WiFi, NFC and GPS
• Dual card for one CF and one SD
• In-camera RAW image processing
• Estimated retail $3,499 with delivery in September 2016
Give us a call or swing by the store if you’re interested in preordering the 5D Mark IV!