Colorado has a lot of dark skies and it makes it the perfect place to give low light, night or milky way photography a shot.
So, if the photographer in your life is interested in getting a shot of the galactic core, light trails downtown or more here are some of our picks for go to wide angle lenses zoom and prime that can get the job done!
Full Frame Wide Angle Zooms
- Also a great option for APSC (crop sensor Sony bodies)
- Fixed aperture of 2.8 throughout the zoom range.
- Minimal barrel movement between 17mm and 28mm
- Weather resistant.
Tamron 17-35mm F/2.8-4 for Nikon or Canon –
- Also a great option for APSC (Crop sensor Nikon Canon bodies)
- Fast F/2.8 aperture at its widest. Still a good amount of light coming in at 35mm.
- Lightweight, compact and a moisture-resistant construction
Full Frame Prime
- MACRO abilities
- 67mm filter makes for more affordable filter options.
- Good weather-sealing
- Fast and sharp at aperture of F/2.8
- Super Compact, 220g in weight
APS-C Prime Lens
- Fast aperture of f/1.4
- 24mm focal length (35mm equivalent)
- Brass bayonet mount
- Dust- and splash-proof construction mount
Wide Angle APS-C lenses
- Wide, Fast, Sharp
- SUPER WIDE
- Amazing Astro lens
- Water-repellent coating
- Great for Videography
- Impressively sharp at f/1.8
- Great for video production
- Fast constant aperture zoom lens
- Internal focusing and zooming